Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Loathsome Couple







I spent all day Sunday sick in bed for the first time in like 10 years which sucked because it was nice out. Tobias was playing a show that night and I damn sure wasn't going to miss it so I crawled out of bed around 7, split a bottle of wine and some bourbon with Katie(on an empty stomach), and jammed on down to the Victory Lounge. No sooner than we got there a dude approached us selling NICKEL bags of shrooms. Who ever heard of that shit? Freako bought me a bag and I chomped em down without even thinking about the fact that doomers and metal shows don't mix. Must have been some good cubensis because an hour later I was tripping balls on one little cap and stem. Weird. I had conveniently forgotten to tell my girl I had taken them until it was waaaaay to late. Safe to say she wasn't too hyped when I finally came clean. I woke up yesterday feeling gnarlier than I have in years. I guess it's a bad idea to take psychedelics on a Sunday night at 10pm when your sick on an empty stomach. Live and learn. Funny how the photos I got look exactly like what I was seeing...

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff man.
    Didn't know this was your blogathan.

    ReplyDelete