Friday, January 8, 2010

Bossy!


If you've known me for any length of time then you probably know I was raised on gangsta rap, mainly Yay Area obviously as Seattle didn't have much to offer in that arena. While C-Bo did spend his fair share of time living in The Town, he got kicked the fuck out so he doesn't count. I've taken about twenty steps back from all genres of rap in the last couple of years to get back in touch with my inner white roots, but recently have found myself knocking a fair amount of rap again(Sorry for using the term rap so much but I can't fuck with the term hiphop). My new shit is Slim Thug's Like A Boss off the album Already Platinum(Youtube it, I already told you I'm no good with computers so I have no clue how to post that shit). I had heard it a few years back but paid it no mind, but on a recent revisit I fell in love with the chicken head talking shit on the track throughout the entire song. Get familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment