Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday


I live for this shit, nothing like working in some soggy max's. Wouldn't have it any other way tho, I like walking and Metro just upped the fare to $2.25. You already know I cannot condone/support that shit. Speaking of mass transit, we took a quick daytrip to Bainbridge yesterday via ferry and let me tell you, that's another racket altogether. We thought about driving but they get $19 for two people with a car EACH way! That's about $40 to go all of 2 miles. Safe to say we parked the whip and shelled out $7 for the roundtrip. It is quite pleasant I'll admit, but still. Did you know that the Staten Island ferry is FREE???? That's certainly the only thing New York has got on Seattle, I love my city, shitty mass transit or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment