Monday, February 22, 2010

CIVILIAN!




So after a fair bit of procrastination we banged out our first bag yesterday!(By we I mean my lady sewed and I searched the internet for patches.)Shit turned out dope for sure, I knew my girl was good but I was thoroughly impressed with the finished product. We put a bigass pocket on the front to hold all my condoms and the money I'm gonna make, and threw some d-rings on there to clip my cool-guy accessories to. Oh yeah, did I mention it's big as FUCK? I fit $100 worth of groceries in there no prob, I bet the straps could hold $100 bucks more too, shits that sturdy. So far we've only made a tote but we're developing patterns for overnight bags and backpacks as well. So if you want a fully customized bag( you choose the materials, colors, hardware, etc) click the link below to contact us!

Just kidding about the rubbers btw... them shits is for squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment