Monday, March 15, 2010

I Likes


Am I the last one to get the memo that the public library is the shit? On my way to return some vids to Scarecrow the other day I stopped by the library to take a piss thinking I'd just bop in, take a squeege and bounce. Well I came to find out they've got a pretty bangin collection of dvds themselves, and I'm talking new releases, not late 80's PBS specials. They've even got entire seasons of shit like Weeds and Six Feet Under, all for FREE! It took me all of 30 seconds to get issued a card. I went straight to the computers and surfed the internet for an hour, then checked out 4 dvds and a book. They said we'll see ya in two weeks, have a nice day. Seattle Public Library, you're my new BFF.

1 comment:

  1. i really need to get on top of that. my broke ass misses scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete