Monday, March 1, 2010

I Thought I Told Ya That We Won't Stop




Bag #2 kiddies! This one was Katies brainchild so safe to say, it's much more reasonable. We lost the rainbow-pride straps and offensive patches and but kept the navy canvas. Recycled leather straps and brass d-rings keep this joint classy. Obviously she can't be walking around with a man's size tote so it's roughly 75% to scale of mine, which is still fucking HUGE by tote standards. Once again I'm super impressed with her handiwork, she knocked this thing out in 3 hours and it looks like it was made in the fucking Gucci factory. I've been wanting to learn to sew myself but I nearly destroyed her vintage sailmaker on the first stich so I'll prolly leave it to her on the construction end. Up next, backpack! Standing by for your orders...

No comments:

Post a Comment